STORM WATER DRAIN COVERS & RAILS
* Storm water drain covers are used to cover storm water drain and have perforations to collect water.
* We have been producing these for years. Changing the concrete mix, moulds & process to arrive at a better products
* The slits are so made that pedestrians or even the kids can safely walk over these.
* Three types are available in each size, Pedestrian Traffic, Car Traffic & Truck Traffic.
* The composite moulds give good finish, required flow capacity & accuracy.
* SWD Covers are made for drain size of 150 to 900 as standard units.
* Our precast concrete Rails were developed as our customers wanted a better option to using steel angles as bearing to covers
* Precast Rails are useful to give a perfect line & level bearing to SWD covers and also make it easy for removal of covers during maintenance.
* Precast Rails are much better option to steel angels or cast in place offset for accommodating covers. a. Precast Rails do not require coatings/rust preventions etc. b. Precast Rails are easier to fix & merge better into landscaping c. They accommodate covers better as cover thickness is exactly matched. For example our 75x50 Rail has 75 Rail height above bearing surface, whereas an MS Angle has 75-6=69 mm as height over rail surface to covers pop out as much as MS angle thickness.
* Rails can be given in required radius for bends, where drains have a radius.
STORM WATER DRAIN COVERS & RAILS CHART
|D||W||L||H||TRAFFIC||RAILS (H)||RAILS (B)|
|Copyright © 2015 - Concrete Solutions|
|Design by Universal Services|