- Safe for people to walk on.
- Three types are available in each size: Pedestrian Traffic, Car Traffic & Truck Traffic
- Designed so as to give a good finish, the required flow capacity & high service life.
- SWD Covers are made for drain size of 150mm to 900mm as standard units.
- The covers use a high strength, yet ductile fibre reinforced concrete mix.
- Our precast concrete rails were developed as our customers wanted a better option for using steel angles as bearing to covers.
- Precast rails are useful to give a perfect line & level bearing to SWD covers and also make it easy for removal of covers during maintenance.
- Precast Rails do not require coatings/rust preventions.
- Precast Rails are easier to fix & merge better into landscaping.
Storm Water Drain Covers & Rails Chart
Contact us for more details of sizes and dimensions and also for precast drains