Precast Posts & Planks are a cost effective way to quickly build a fence.
Advantages of using our Post & Planks System:
- Posts are cast in strong, accurate moulds to get good straightness & ease of placing the concrete planks.
- High strength of concrete will reduce any damage during installation/handling or transplant.We use battery moulds for casting planks. This gives cast, smooth & accurate finish on all but one side of plank.
Posts are available in two cross sections:
- 125 mm x 125 mm size should be used for maximum of 2 meter post length. This is combined with 40mm thick, high strength, 1800x300 size planks. Both these elements are light weight & thus installation is easy & fast.
- 150 mm x 150 mm size of posts should be used where 1800mm are more height is required above ground level & a more robust system is required. Maximum height of post should be 3000 mm in this sectional size.
- Posts can be supplied with a MS Plate at top where an additional ‘Y’ can be welded to put up a barbed wire section on top.
- Posts can be customised to suit site requirements ( height as required by customers, cross sectional size can also be given as required).
- Panels can also be customised. (length can be given as required).Logo or Motif as required can be embossed on the panel surface.
- Top or middle panel can be given in the form of screen.It is possible to add texture to the panel surface.
- Perhaps the only fencing wall system which can be moved from one side to another with more than 90% utilization of existing structures.
- Some images during installation. This type of fencing can be easily adopted to terrain with lot of level difference.