Our Kerb Stones are wet cast which gives excellent finish, good edges & concrete strength.
- Molds are made from same master, so they are exactly same in geometrical dimension. You will never get a mismatch in shape.
- All Kerbs have rounded edges. Rounding up the edge give a good aesthetic finish as well as eliminate problems due to edges getting damaged.
- Since the edges are neat, joints can be left open. Joint filling & curing is mostly half done at site. This activity & associated problems & costs are all eliminated as kerbstone are fixed without joint filling.
- The range is not limited to what is described here, we can easily give L type, or other shapes as per your requirements.
- We can add your logo or a motif on the kerb-stone surface. Give them a rough texture by sandblasting or make them look like dressed stone. It is possible to make a small niche and put reflector strip so that they become easy to see during low light.